This morning's weight was 230.8, down from last week's starting weight of 232.2. I did see as low as 228.8 yesterday, but apparently that was fleeting. I am hoping that this week I'll finally get out of the 230's for GOOD, since I've been hanging out here since early February!
I'm not nearly as hungry these days, which is ironic since I'm going in for a fill tomorrow. I could definitely use a little tweak. When I'm not hungry, and less interested in food, I do make the good choices. I've been eating a lot of Greek yogurt, egg white omelettes and Kashi hot cereal.
I see lots of people are having good weigh ins for the challenge today - I am trying to comment but Blogger is being a pain in the ass! It lets me comment on some pages and not on others.
I'm off to have an exciting day of food shopping, laundry and apartment cleaning, woo! Haha. Hope everyone had a great weekend!


great job Liz. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeletefabulous job Liz. You will be out of the 230s so very very soon!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome you're down to 232! I'm struggling to get out of the 260's myself. Actually I think when I get below 250 I'll just pass out (you heard that right? I said WHEN and not IF! I'm trying to change my thinking and it seems to be working!). I'm seeing my doc on Wed, for possibly my first fill. I'm a little anxious. Keep up the good work this week. Also, if you ever want to hit the BK Bridge in the evening, let me know. I usually like to go around 7ish once it gets a little cooler. My friend Leesa I told you about sometimes comes too.
ReplyDeleteI had a hard time getting out of the 230's, too! But you'll get there, most likely by next week.
ReplyDeleteGreat weigh-in, Miss Liz! :)
good luck on breaking out of the 230s! You can do it!!!!! Fabulous job, as Amanda said ;)
ReplyDelete