My Progress So Far!

My Progress So Far!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Clarity...and Blogger Help!

So my insane biscuit binge now makes sense (well, other than the fact that they're delish!) - along with my mini-binge today - cheese, ice cream and a bowl of Golden Grahams? Granted, it wasn't that much but still odd. However, this evening I was greeted with my lovely TOM. A-ha!!! That might also explain the small gain for challenge weigh in this week. Hopefully I continue the downward trend!

So I am thrilled that I have lots of new followers - but for some reason, I can't find a lot of people's blog links in their profiles. Am I just a spaz? How can I find people's links so I can read their blogs and follow them back? Please please help!!! (And if you are a follower of mine who I am not following back, that is probably why!! Duh Liz.)

5 comments:

  1. Haha, I might be one of the those. My blog is prudencerising.blogspot.com. And Golden Grahams sound amazing :) Onward to next week! Post a loss for us to celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOM is due to visit me next week...it sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if I'm new, or if you can't find me, but I'm at

    http://alapbandblog.blogspot.com/

    Onward and Downward! to next week :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha....you are new to me and I could not find your blog!

    I want those biscuits but I know I can't do them! They would work like concrete in my throat!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always am surprised by my pre-TOM mini-binges, even though I mark the days when I'm supposed to be OTR... I dunno why.

    Isn't that horrible?

    ReplyDelete