My Progress So Far!

My Progress So Far!

Friday, July 29, 2011

BYOC!

Bring Your Own Crazy!

A little ditty where we answer a few questions on Friday to get to know each other better and get to give our blogging brains a break. Copy and paste to your own blog if you desire! Enjoy!

Sun or rain? Roses or tulips? Romantic movie or comedy?

Rain, for sure. I am super pale and see through, and burn within 10-15 minutes of being in the sun unless I am wearing at least SPF 70. I know they say there's no difference in anything above 50, but 50 doesn't work...70 and up does. So, by default, rain it is. Altho I do love snuggling up in sweats, watching TV, and eating chili or drinking tea, and listening to the rain hit the windows.

Tulips! Growing up, we had tulips in our front and back yards. They only lasted for a few weeks every spring, but I love them so much. We also had roses, and I like them too...but tulips make me very happy.

I'll steal Draz's answer and say, romantic comedy. Real life is serious enough, I don't need it in my entertainment.

I've been sick lately, and haven't eaten in two days...except for ice cream...which leads me to ask - what's your favorite ice cream flavor?

I like plain old chocolate. Last year I discovered Haagen Dasz Five vanilla bean - holy crap is that good. Here in NYC, where food trucks are all the rage, there's an ice cream truck called the Big Gay Ice Cream Truck that I go to sometimes - they have a cone called the Salty Pimp - wafer cone, vanilla soft serve, dulce de leche, sea salt and chocolate dip. OMFG.

Are you a door locker? In your house and car?

Well, I live in NYC, so....yes. On my apartment door I have a lock on the handle, a deadbolt, and a chain. I generally only use the chain when I am going to bed, but the others are most of the time. I don't have a car right now, but if I did, it would also always be locked, as well as anything valuable (EZ Pass, GPS, etc) being put away in glove compartment.

In the spirit of my being sick and wanting to die, tell me your "go-to" remedies for when you are sick?

I just sleep a LOT. Don't go to work, hole up in my apartment, whine on the phone to my mommy...it eventually gets better.

Repeat question: summarize your week in blog land and in real life.

Blogland is still great! BOOBS love is flowing freely and it's wonderful. I've been blogging a bit myself too and it makes me feel so much more connected. I love it.

Real life is fine - just working working working. I will get to see one of my fave bands next week, and then also see Train/Maroon 5 a few times in the next few weeks too. None of my clothes fit right now, which is a good thing, because they're all too big, but also a bad thing, because I don't want to spend money on new ones! I am making do, and I am also making a few essential purchases.

3 comments:

  1. that ice cream truck flavor sounds lovely!! We got 5 bean the other day! Yummyumm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victory on having clothes that DON'T fit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, all of you are the devil. These ice cream flavors sound freakin' amaaaazing. :)
    Yay for clothes that don't fit!

    ReplyDelete