My Progress So Far!

My Progress So Far!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

I Can't Catch Up!!!

You guys are blogging at a crazy rate of speed....I am trying to catch up but they just keep coming, hahaha! Slow down! ;-)

Since today is Thursday, it's official weigh in day! Today's weight was 227.8 (up .6 from Sunday's challenge weigh in, but still down .8 from last week's official weigh in). Considering that this was kind of an insane week for me, I'll take it! While I didn't overeat by any stretch of the imagination in London (kind of the opposite, I prob did not eat enough), I definitely drank enough to make up for it.

I think the fill I got last week may have.....(I am scared to say it...) put me in the green zone! After eating a very small amount, I am full and satisfied. I am able to eat actual food, and the only time I have a problem is if I eat too quickly, don't chew enough etc. My mom and sister were in the city yesterday, so they called me to see if I wanted to have lunch with them. We went to a fancy restaurant near my job that was participating in Restaurant Week (3 courses, prix fixe). I ordered the salad to start, burger for my main, and creme brulee for dessert. I ate about 1/4 of the lettuce (sticking mostly with the crisper greens), about 1/8 of the burger (it was damn good, wish I could have fit more, haha) and about 1/2 of the creme brulee. I was completely satisfied.

Anyway, that's all I have for right now - I am only on day 2 of working 11 straight...blah. Hope everyone is having a great week, and I'll do my best to catch up!!!

<3

3 comments:

  1. yay for green zones! Hope you stay sane working 11 straight days. good luck with that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote just start from now and work your way from there on the blogs. When I fall behind for a few days, that's what I do. :)

    congrats on reaching the green zone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I've been having a hard time keeping up with everyones blogs too! Yay for getting in the green zone! Fingers crossed for you that this is it!

    ReplyDelete